Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Trampoline Fun!

Our neighbors have a trampoline and the boys love going over there to jump in it.  I wasn't a huge fan at first...I was worried they were gonna get hurt.  But Chris is okay with it and I trust his judgement so, I watch fingers crossed that they'll be okay.  So far so good...knock on wood!  Some of the pics are kinda cool with kids in mid air jumps!










They really do have a ton of fun in it!  What do you have going on today?  We started school this week so, our days are pretty full with schoolwork.  I'll post more about that later.  I got the boys some fun new programs this year that I'm excited about.  Speaking of school...need to get back at it!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!