Thursday, August 21, 2014

Parachute and PiYo fun!

We pulled out this fun parachute the other day.  Remember this from gym in elementary school??  It's always a lot of fun for the kids.  Lots of squealing and giggling goes on when we bring it out!   

Ash was super excited about it!


Then he just wanted to sit in the middle of it and have the kids spin him around in circles.




The boys and I love going for bike rides.  We try to do it every chance we get, but it's still not enough  Ash loves riding in the trailer.  I put a few books in there for him now and I love hearing him say the names of the animals or whatever is in his book.  He's quite the little talker these days...I love it!


The boys got to pick out a free book at the library after they completed their summer book reading log.  Great job boys!!


I love when the boys try to work out with me.  After a few poses Ash decided to tackle Chayce and then he laid on his belly with his hands under his chin and just watched...it was cute!

Great down dog boys!!


Tackle time!

I hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!