Sunday, September 14, 2014

Homemade fruit roll-ups

The boys and I have been making and baking all kinds of new things lately.  Here's one of our creations...homemade fruit roll ups!  The flavor was mango lime and they were very tasty.  They were a little crunchier than I would've liked them to be, but the kids didn't care and ate them all within like a day!  Here's the link for the recipe...Mango Lime Fruit Roll-ups...it's from my new fav blog 100 Days of Real Food.

Ash loves to help me in the kitchen.  He loves to stir and then lick the spatula :)

Or in this case his finger...haha!

The boys ready to eat them!

This is how I stored them oh ya know for a few hours :)


So, my little Chaycers turns 6 on Thursday.  Can you believe it??  I still remember holding him as a baby.  I let him pick out the entire menu for his special day.  Breakfast is waffles, pokey eggs and blueberries.  Lunch is homemade lunchables (I'll add some fruit and veggies.)  Dinner is pepperoni pizza (I'll add some fruit here too.)  And he wants a strawberry cake.  I think I found a pretty yummy recipe.  I can't wait to bake it! 

I promise I will post more often from now on.  I have been super bad about it and it makes me mad.  But I need to make it a priority because I love documenting the kiddos lives.  Anyhow, I hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!