Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I'm baaack!!

For reals.  I'm totally back this time!  I miss blogging about the boys and our schooling and my random thoughts...I miss it.  So I'm back!  And as much as I would love to play catch up with the past 2+ months, I think I'm just gonna start from today and if I have time to catch up on past happenings (like Christmas) I will.  

Gosh how ya been?!  We've been really good!  Busy as always.  I got the boys signed up for baseball last week.  I'm excited for it to start because that means it'll be spring...yay!  I also signed them up for Boy Scouts.  I'm thinking that'll be a fun way to not only learn some cool stuff, but also meet some new friends.  

Here are a few pics from the past week or so.  Vann is super into origami!  He works on it every free minute he has and has hundreds of creations.  I got him a ginormous origami book from Amazon, but he still borrows different origami books from the library every week and is always looking for cool ideas online.  He's obsessed!


Showing me some of his creations!

The boys don't get much computer time.  They do typing a few times a week and that's about it.  My friend told me about this website, Khan Academy...it's free and goes all the way through high school subjects which is kinda cool.  Anyhow, here they are doing some math.  I love that it reinforces what they are learning in their regular math lessons in a fun way.  

This little cutie is getting sooo big!  He loves to play with stickers and most of them end up on himself lol. 

I hear 'Mom look at me!'  

More origami action!  These are some claw fingers...pretty sweet!  I told him to make a mean face and this is what I got lol.  

Then he burst out laughing :)

Ash wanted to try them on.  He's trying to growl haha!

Here is his newest creation.  It's a spike ball where the flowers flip closed and open...should be pretty cool when it's done.  It takes 90 sheets of paper!!  


So little Ash woke up this morning and wanted to wear underwear...eeek!  Super exciting, but I so don't love potty training.  I'm much more laid back about it now than I was with Vann.  I let the pressure of other moms and milestones get to me with he was potty training.  Now I'm like, it'll happen when it happens!  No sense in either of us being frustrated about it.  

Anyhow, I was happy when he asked to put underwear on this morning!  I brought the little potty downstairs and I got to look at his cute lil' bum in his Olaf undies all morning (he had a shirt on too, but we skipped the pants because well I just knew better lol).  He had two accidents and ran to the potty after it was too late.  After the second one he asked to put a diaper back on haha!  Ah well, he's still little.  It'll happen when it happens!  

Okie doke, I'm off to read about Pasteur with the boys.  Have a great day!!

And Ash just woke up from his nap and asked to put underwear on...here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!