Saturday, March 7, 2015

More origami!

Vann finished up his origami spike ball.  This one took 90 pieces of paper!  He worked on it in between school work and finished it in one day.  It's pretty flipping cool!!  He is so good and patient with building his creations...I love it!

Look at that smile!

Here it is with the flowers opened up...awesome right?!


Ash's potty training is going sooo well!!  I'm so blown away by it...I sure wish the other two had been this easy lol.  He basically potty trained himself in like a day...totally crazy!  We even went to Target and Home Depot and he told me he had to go potty in both stores and held it till we got to the bathrooms.  And he goes all the time at home now.  I just can't believe it!  He still doesn't have the poo part down, but hey it's only been four days so, I'm not complaining.  

He figured out how to pull his shirt down over his knees :)

The boys were busy building with blocks while I relaxed on the couch and took pictures.  




Look at that cutie!!  I love his crazy hair. 

Chayce was pretty serious with his block building.  He had a whole set of booby traps by the time he was done...a cannon, an avalanche, quick sand, and a few more things.  

Here are a few transforming origami ninja stars.  They start out like this....

And turn into this!  Sooo neat!!

I started reading a new book this week, 'Water for Elephants' by Sara Gruen.  It's really good so far!  I have so many books I want to read.  I keep getting recommendations from friends...my list keeps growing and I love it.  In fact, we just went to a birthday party today and I borrowed my next book, 'Orphan Train' by Christina Baker Kline.  I've heard this one was good before so, I'm looking forward to reading it.  Are you reading anything good right now?  I kinda want to be a part of a book club.  I'm even going to try out a book discussion at the library and see how it goes.  If I like it I think I'll hunt for a book club in my area.  I'd love to not only chat with others about books, but also meet some new friends.  

Speaking of books...I'm off to read mine :)  Sleep sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!