Thursday, May 21, 2015

More baseball

Vann played a game at the field with the cool, covered dugouts too! It was rainy the entire game so it worked out perfect.  The boys got a break from the rain while they waited to bat.  And then a few days later I bought a much bigger umbrella at the store.  It's pretty rainbow colors...I can't wait to use it!

Getting ready to bat

Up to bat

On 1st base

Playing 2nd base

Running home!

At one point I turned around to check on Chayce and he was twirling in the rain...so so cute!  He was in his own little happy world dancing in the rain.  Made my heart smile :)

I happened to catch one of Vann's hits on video and am currently trying to upload it to youtube...it's taking forever.  Anyhow be sure to check back later for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!