Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sheep puppet

One of our preschool themes a few weeks ago was Nursery Rhymes.  It was fun and they all loved hearing them over and over and over again!  I even found little Ash snuggled up on the couch with a nursery rhyme book a few times throughout the week singing the rhymes...it was too cute.  To go along with 'Mary had a Little Lamb,' we made sheep puppets.  Kids love puppets...for reals they do :)

Gluing some cotton balls onto the
back of a paper plate.



Drawing a face on his sheep.

Lil' cutie!  

Another day that week we colored green letter G's.  Gosh I still need to snap a pic of Ash's letters in his room so you can see how cool they look all hanging together.  I'll get on that asap!  

Coloring his letter G green.
He's like Mom, stop with
the pictures already!


Coloring is serious business :)

Christmas is 17 days away!  Are you ready?!  Would you believe I am done shopping...like done done.  But I still have lots of wrapping to do.  So that's what I'm off to do right now...wrap my daycare kiddos presents :)  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!