Sunday, April 3, 2016

New Bikes

So I showed you Ash's new bike yesterday.  Well the older two each got one too!  They love them and ride them every chance they get.  We've been having crazy weather.  Like yesterday it was chilly...in the 30's, snowed on and off.  While today is super nice...in the 60's, sunny and windy.  Mother Nature can't decide if she wants spring to be here just yet lol.  Anywho when it's nice outside, the boys hop on their bikes :)




My crew :)

From bikes to yoga.  Great transition huh?!  If we're friends on Facebook (if not please friend me!), you know I love yoga.  It has changed me on the outside and the inside in such great ways.  I'm so grateful to have found Bloom.  Besides spending time with my munchkins, which is my most fav thing, Bloom is one of my favorite places to be!


We played a little after a wonderful yin class
where we worked to open our shoulders.  

Looks fun right?!  It totally was :)

I read this book a few weeks ago.  It was really good!
I'm so drawn to stories that take place in other countries.
I love learning about their traditions and how different
things are as compared to here in the United States.  

Alrighty, I'm off to switch the laundry and maybe finish our taxes.  I've been really good at procrastinating them this year.  But I gotta get 'em done here soon!  Chris is cooking dinner.  I'm not sure what he's making, but I know it'll be delicious because he's amazing in the kitchen.  Hope your day is going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!