Monday, July 18, 2016

Our Saturday

Hello there!  Gosh I went on vacation and then just up and disappeared.  Sorry 'bout that!  I have a little catching up to do, but thought I'd quick share a few pics from our weekend.  

The boys and I ran around Saturday morning.  First we hit the Dollar Store.  Had to get a few things for our upcoming camping trip...yay!  Then we went to Bloom (my yoga studio) to help celebrate their 3rd birthday.  I just love all the people there so so much.

A car selfie :)

My littlest munchkin and I

We spent over an hour at the library with the Frog Lady.  Learned about frogs, snakes, turtles, and lizards.  The boys loved it!  She was full of info and was very entertaining.  

That big turtle weighs 70lbs!  His name is Frank the Tank lol. 

One of the cool frogs she brought.  

This is Tidbit...he
weighs 14lbs.  
Vann loved him!


Ash just wanted to touch him.  

Chaycers held a corn snake. 

It looks like a necklace...and they both match!  

That night we walked to a neighbor's house to have a nerf gun fight.  Seriously so so much fun for the kids!  

Ash was super anxious to get there!

They loved it.  

As we're walking home Ash whispered, 'Mom shh.  Don't scare the bunny.'  He notices everything which I heart.  So we stopped and watched the bunny eat grass for a few minutes before he hopped away.  

It was a lovely day and I enjoyed every minute.  I still need to show you all the pics from our trip to Kansas.  We had a great time.  It's on my list of things to do before we leave to go camping...tomorrow ha!  Stay tuned for that hopefully later tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!