Friday, June 10, 2011

Art time

The kids were busy painting and coloring this morning.  We got these cool oil pastels made by Crayola and they're so vibrant!  It's fun to color with them.  

The boys coloring

Vann loves to color!

Chayce had to stop and make a phone call :)

Paint time!


Loading his paintbrush up

Little Chaycers painting

He's really concentrating

Vann and his finished artwork!


I'm excited for tonight...a bunch of girls and I are getting together at my friend Donna's house.  I'm gonna make some brownies and bring something yummy to drink...maybe Margaritas?!  Not sure yet.  She has twin baby girls and if I'm lucky, maybe one of them will need me to hold her :)  I just love me some babies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!