Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vacation!!

We're heading to KS today after all my daycare kiddos get picked up...yay!  We're gonna drive to KS City (I think it's about 9 hours) and stay with Chris's best friend for the night.  Then we'll drive to Derby (about 3 hours) Thursday morning which is where Chris's mom and brother live.  I've got the car almost all the way packed, the house is clean and all the sheets are washed.  I love coming home to a clean house...makes the chore of unpacking not so bad.  I still need to take our fish, Red, over to my neighbors house so, she can feed him while we're gone.  I had to get creative with my packing because we're adding an extra body to the car this trip...Molly!  Yep, she's coming with us!   She's such a good dog so, I don't anticipate any problems on the drive or while we're there.  I'm not sure if I'll blog while I'm gone...I'll try, but I'm not making any promises.  Just in case I don't...have a Happy 4th!  And Happy early Canada Day to my blog friend, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!