Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dinosaurs

Our preschool theme this week is dinosaurs.  The boys are, of course, loving it.  And oddly enough I didn't have to go to the library for any dinosaur books...we have more than enough here!  They enjoyed their craft today.  It was called Dinosaur Land.  Here are some pics... 


Vann loves to color and draw
Adding rocks to his mountain
They really liked gluing the rocks to their pictures


The country Vann and I are learning about this week is Canada.  It's so strange how we live just below Canada and I know next to nothing about it.  Kinda sad actually.  Like I didn't even know that Niagara Falls 1) is in the shape of a horseshoe and 2) part of it is in Canada and part is in the US.  Makes me wish I'd paid attention in history class growing up.  But back then history bored me...now I find it so interesting and I want to learn more.   
Okay, well I'd love to chat more, but my bed is calling me.  And my eyes are super tired.  Hope you all had a great day!  

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you all you need to know about Canada ;)

    Every boy I know is into dinosaurs...except for my boys!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!