Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ice Cream & Magnets

Busy day today.  Laundry, packing, cleaning the car out, all that fun stuff.  I'm very excited to get away for a bit.  Not only is Chris's best friend getting married, but we get a whole Saturday (the wedding is on Friday) in KS City to do whatever we want!  I need to check out some fun things to do there...or maybe I should've already been looking into that...better late than never I guess.  

We celebrated one of my daycare kiddos birthday's yesterday with some fudge pops that his mom brought us. The kids, of course, loved them!  Chayce had a bowl of his coconut milk ice cream instead.  Here's a few pics...

Taking a big bite...
I love chipmunk cheeks!
When Vann was done with his fudge pop he said, 'This is the life!'
Nate...the birthday boy!


Remember that magnet game, Magnetic Match Rings, Chayce got for his birthday?   Well, he likes it a lot!  Here's a couple pics of him playing it...


The object is to make your magnets match the ones on the card...some stick together and some float...he has to figure it out.  
He gets excited everytime he gets one correct.  So cute!
Got it!  

Hope your having a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - thanks for the birthday idea! The magnet game has just been added to my Amazon cart!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!