Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Four Seasons

The craft we did yesterday was a left over from our seasons week.  It was a cute one.  Here are some pics...


The boys gluing their leaves on

Winter (they put these sticky sticks on then some glue and sprinkled glitter for snow) and Spring (glued on scrunched up pink tissue paper for flowers)
Summer (red finger prints for apples) and Fall (glued pieces of leaves on)
The four seasons.  The left one is Vann's, the right one is Chayce's


I bought a scarf yesterday.  I watched a 'how to wear a scarf' tutorial a couple of months ago...I know too much time on my hands...and I've been wanting to pick one up ever since.  So, while the boys and I were at Target last night...needed some almond extract...I stopped by the scarves and found one I liked.  I can't wait to wear it!  


I really like the show Sing Off.  Do you watch it?  I think it's awesome how they sing with no instruments...just their voices.  Some of the groups are very talented.  It's fun to watch!

Today was my sheet washing day.  I love sleeping in freshly washed sheets.  So, I'm gonna go...sleep in my clean sheets.  Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Those trees are so pretty. I'm not looking forward to winter when the trees are so bare :(
    I love wearing scarves and sleeping on clean sheets too!
    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!