Monday, November 7, 2011

I Did It...

I listened to my first Christmas CD of the season tonight while I was cooking dinner.  I love Christmas music!  Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  I heard it in a store not too long ago and I swear I was the only one excited about it.  Most people are like 'Christmas music already...it's not even Halloween yet!'  Not me, I'm like 'Yay, Christmas music!  I love Jingle Bells (or whatever song happens to be on).'  


So, I just realized that a few of my tv shows didn't come back on this fall.  I hate that.  Why do you get me hooked on a good show and then just call it quits?  I need to know what happened.  The story is still alive in my head...how does it end...I'll never know.  


The boys and I are getting ready to watch a little of one of my favorite shows...The Sing Off.  They like to watch them sing and dance.  If you've never watched the show, you really should check it out...it's good!


Ok, well hope you're enjoying your evening.  I'll talk to ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!