Friday, November 18, 2011

Star Wars Jammies

I took the boys to Old Navy tonight to get some jammies that I knew they would love.  Star Wars jammies!  They were both so excited and couldn't wait to put them on.  Here's a few pics of their cuteness...


Vann chillin' on the glider in Chayce's room
Chayce being silly and showing me his Darth Vader shirt
Cuteness!!


I hope they're having sweet dreams in their new jammies.  


We have a fun day planned tomorrow.  We're heading downtown to the Museum of Science and Industry.  Neither Chris or I have been so, we're super excited to take the boys.  I guess they have all their Christmas lights and stuff up so, it should be pretty and they also have a Dr. Seuss exhibit that I'm sure will be a hit with the boys.  So, that's what we're doing tomorrow...fun, fun!  I actually need to go put our snack bag together so, I have one less thing to do in the morning.  I'm hoping to leave the house around 8ish...we'll see though.  


Hope you're enjoying your night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!