Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Crafts

I've been bad about taking pics of the boys doing their crafts lately.  But it's a new week so, I'm trying to be better.  Anyhow, here's some pics of our crafts this week so far...

Yesterday we decorated Christmas trees with foam stickers.

Christmas trees...found these cute lil' things at Target


Today we did some finger painting.  They thought this was great!  First we had to cut our shapes out...Vann did his and I did all the little kids.  They taped them on their paper.  And then it was paint time!  We used red, green and glitter paint.   




He started out slow and cautious...



He had one paint color on each finger so, they didn't get mixed...smart boy!



Look at my hand Mom!

After a few minutes he was using his whole hand to paint with!

So much fun!

Vann's almost done with his...

Before we washed up, I told them all to get both hands in their leftover paint.  Rub them around...get 'em covered!  Chayce had already discovered how fun this part was, but the others were still just using their fingers.  So, they did just that...


Vann's hands

Chayce's hands



So, that was our fun craft today.  All the kiddos are napping right now...except for Vann...and I'm enjoying the quiet.  Oh guess what I'm doing tonight??  I'm going to pick up my ring!  Finally.  It took forever!  In all fairness it was ready yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to go to it.  


Hope you're having a fabulous day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!