Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend Recap

Is it really Sunday night already?!  This weekend, although good, flew by for me.  Maybe it's the anticipation of Christmas.  I'm sure this next week will be here and gone before I know it.  I finally got a chance to get some wrapping done...did over half of it on Friday night.  I'll finish up the rest one night this week.  I can't wait to see the boys faces when they open their presents!

Here's some pics from our week...

Vann loves to draw.  Loves it!  I think this day he drew probably 10 pictures...all Mario scenes.  

Chaycers getting his scribble on...

Vann's thinking about his next move.  Chayce is done...onto the next activity...

Love that boy!



On Thursday Vann's buddy, Canyon, came over for a playdate.  Here's a pic of all the boys playing Mario...


Canyon, Chayce, Nate (he had jammie day at school) and Vann



We went to Chris's Dad's house tonight to celebrate Alex graduating from high school.  Yay Alex!  There were a lot of people there...a lot.  And I knew there wouldn't be much for the boys to do so, I packed their DS's for them to play.  Uncle Kirk had the same idea...he brought his iPad's.  We don't have an iPad, but the boys have played on Kirk's a few times.  They love the fruit swipe game and Angry Birds.  


Kirk, Vann, Casey and Chayce



Before we left they got to open up their Christmas presents from Casey and Kirk since they're traveling to Texas over the holidays.  


Alrighty, I'm outta here.  Off to bed.  Hope your weekend was great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!