Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

It's here...it's finally here!  Twas the night before Christmas.  What a fun night, especially when you're a child.  I remember when I was little, still living in Texas, we would go to church every Christmas Eve and on the way home I'd see the red light at the top of those airplane towers and I always thought it was Rudolph.  The anticipation of Santa coming is so fun as a child.  But I think it may be even more fun as a parent of a young child.  All the planning, shopping, and wrapping will be unveiled in one fell swoop on Christmas morning.  I can't wait.  The look in the boys eyes and the excitement in their little voices...I just can't wait!


Vann coloring a picture for Santa



Chaycers stopping to see what Vann's doing 

Back to coloring

Cheese!

He was laughing and I caught him with his eyes kinda closed.  But check out that artwork!  
  


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!  I thought I'd share our Christmas card with ya...it turned out pretty cute I think.  Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!