Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Mumblings

We just ate a yummy dinner...Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos.  The recipe is from one of my favorite cookbooks...Our Best Bites.  It's also on their blog, you can check it out by clicking here.  Seriously, it's so flippin' good!  
Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen

I gave the boys a hair cut yesterday.  It was much needed.  They were looking a little scraggly.  Not any more...I've got some sharp looking little boys now!  

Our theme this week is Sparkles and Shivers...aka winter stuff.  Our craft today was to paint icicles.  They got to get their fingers in the paint which is always fun!  

Chaycers making his icicles



Vannipants making his icicles


It's Bachelor night!  I'm excited to watch the craziness unfold.  And my favorite show Castle is on too.  But I probably won't watch that till tomorrow.  I'm determined to make it at least one week without being so super tired by Thursday.  

Ok, well that's all the mumblings I have for now.  Hope your Monday was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!