Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Picnic at the Park

We hit the park today for lots of play and a fun little picnic.  The boys were super excited to pack up their lunch boxes with a yummy lunch.  We had all the daycare kids in tow so, it was a bit of an excursion, but we made it happen!  And I'm so glad we did.  The kids had a great time, ran off tons of energy and got some fresh air.  Plus, they got to play with a bunch of their little friends who met us there an afternoon of fun.  


Everyone was exhausted by the time we got home.  All the little ones clonked out within minutes of laying down and the house was quiet...love this!  I could've taken a nap, but I had some housework to do...laundry...fun, fun.  Needless to say, my body is looking very forward to bedtime when I can relax and watch some mindless tv. 


Here are a couple of pics...I used my iPhone so, the quality is not superb, but you get the idea.  


Chaycers swinging...he loves to swing!

Brotherly love!  


In baby news...I had my 14 week appt last Thursday.  We got to see the baby again in another ultrasound...so fun!  He/she was really moving around and the boys loved watching him/her.  I just love how much they already care about their baby brother/sister!  


Hope things have been good with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!