Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July Parade

The 4th of July parade was this afternoon in our town today.  The boys and I met up with some of our friends and had a great time watching all the people/cars/tractors/trucks/horses/etc go by us.  The kids loved getting candy and we even snagged a couple of popsicles!  One of the boys favorite things to see were all the Star Wars guys...yes they were in the parade :)  We saw some storm troopers, Darth Vader, Luke, Princess Leia and a few others I'm sure Vann could rattle off for you.  


They've got their candy bags all ready!

Check out that cool tent...I think I need one!


Afterwards the boys and I went by my friend Paige's house to meet her new baby boy.  He is just precious!!  He was born super early...at 31 weeks so, he was in the NICU for a little over a month.  But he's home now and man let me tell you that he is a cutie pie!  I got to hold him for almost 2 hours...it was great!


Anyhow, that was our fun for the day.  How was your day?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!