Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dropper Painting

One of our crafts last week was to paint with droppers.  They thought this was fun because it was different from the way we usually paint.  

Chaycers thought this was just great!

Look Mom!



Vann filling his dropper up with some blue






I've been busy buying stuff for the baby this weekend.  I've almost got everything I need.  And the nursery is almost done...we put the crib together today...yay!  I still have a few things to do like hang stuff on the walls...which hopefully I'll get a chance to do tomorrow...and the other stuff I can put in place once it's gets delivered by my good friend Mr. Amazon.  I know I've told you before, but I just love that website.  

I don't think I've told you yet, but I'm gonna cloth diaper this baby.  I so wanted to use cloth diapers with the other two, but just never actually did it.  I think it was the upfront cost...let me tell you friends, it's not cheap.  In the long run, I know it's cheaper than buying diapers at the store...but that first initial purchase is a big one.  But I pressed the 'submit your order' button last night and can't wait for it all to get here so, I can check it all out.  I'm super excited about it!  

Okay, well I'm gonna go snuggle with the boys a bit so, I'll catch up with ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!