Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Love this Weather!

I just love this weather!  A little chilly at night and when you wake up, but super gorgeous all day...can't beat it!  We headed up to the park today.  The boys had fun running around, swinging, sliding, you know all the fun stuff you do at a park.  





I think I told you I was supposed to have my ultrasound to see the baby today...well I had to reschedule it because Chris went out of town for work this morning.  He remembered at like three o'clock in the morning the other night and was nice enough to wake me up and let me know right then :)  I'm up about 3 to 5 times a night just to go to the bathroom so, in all fairness, I think I was getting up to pee anyways.  So, the ultrasound is next Thursday instead...can't wait to see my little peanut!

I got a lot accomplished this weekend.  I finally painted the nursery...yay!  And I also painted the closet and bedroom doors in the boys' room.  I'm sure glad to have that checked off my list.  I was super tired by Sunday night...I have such intentions of doing more, but my body can only take so much before it's like, you need to sleep Jen! 

Okay, well that's all I've got for now.  Hope you've got great weather where you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!