Monday, August 13, 2012

Our Iowa Trip

The boys and I had a great time in Iowa visiting family and friends.  We played at a few parks, swam in the pool, went to the fair, saw a parade, lots of fun stuff!  Here's a lot of pictures...warning, there are a lot!

Vann playing at the park

Chaycers

Gma Connie pushing the boys on this super old merry go round


Swimming in the pool

They had a lot of fun!



Vann swimming without the floatie

Trying out his new, very large, goggles :)

Getting ready to eat pizza with some friends

Chow time!

Playing at the park across the street from Great Gma's house

Vann digging in the sand

Great Gma showing Vann how to do this puzzle ball...he spent a lot of time trying to figure it out

Meanwhile Chayce was tormenting saying hi to Abby the cat

We had sweet corn for dinner and everyone chipped in to help get it ready for cookin'







Coloring with cousin Alexis

They love hidden picture books

Conspiring to do something I'm sure :)

Chayce, Alexis and Vann

The boys made up a soccer game in the hotel one day

They were giggling like crazy!

Uncle Sass playing with the kids

My only pic of all four of them and not a good one at that...Chayce is pouting, Vann's got the right idea, Lex is back there somewhere and Ryker is probably trying to break free :)

Cuteness!



I'm pretty sure they were all giggling because of Uncle Sass







As we were waiting for the parade to start, the kids were sharing some Legos Vann brought along





Petting the pony

Riding the cars

So there you have it!  It was a nice, relaxing vacation.  I loved all the time we spent with my family.  I sure do miss them a bunch!!  I loved watching the cousins play and giggle together.  And the time I got to spend with my one good friend was great :)  But I did miss seeing a couple of my friends...next time for sure.  

How was your weekend...did you do anything exciting?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!