Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fun with Friends

The neighbor kids came over this weekend and as usual they all ended up in the basement playing Wii.  Here's a pic of the cuteness...


Frankie, Vann, Chayce and Kenny

I watched my friends' boys the other day while she had an appointment to go to.  One of the things they all played was army guys.  Here's a few pics of the fun...

Carter, Vann, Chayce and Logan

Chaycers setting something up...

My boys were really getting into it :)


I love it when they play nice together!

Random pregnancy news...I cannot drink enough milk!  It's just crazy.  Normally I drink like a cup of milk a day.  Lately, I drink like half a gallon a day!  I may be exaggerating just a bit, but not by much.  I don't remember having this craving with my other two pregnancies.  Another thing I love and have loved pretty much this whole pregnancy...tacos in any form.  In fact, just yesterday I had a taco salad for both lunch and dinner.  And today I had a burrito.  I could eat Mexican food every day and be a happy camper :)  

Okay, I'm off to bed now.  Sleep sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!