Monday, September 17, 2012

Handprint Tree

Our theme this week is all about fall with crafts focusing around leaves and trees.  One of my favorite things about fall is the changing colors of the leaves.  So, so pretty.  Anywho, we did a couple of fun crafts today.  We made a leaf sun catcher and a handprint tree.  





As you know, anything involving paint is always a hit with the kids!

And when they get to stick their hands in it, it's even more fun!

The kids each did 8 handprints...


Time for some green


Chayce is working on orange now



Once the handprints were dry, I cut them out and had the boys tape them to their fall tree.  Turned out pretty I think!  (Little Mia did this project with us so, she has a bunch of handprints up there too :) )


Chaycers 4th birthday party was yesterday.  He had a really great time!  I have tons of pics to share with you...hopefully tomorrow or the next day.  Tomorrow is his actual birthday.  My baby is gonna be four!!  How time flies!  I know I say that every time one of my kiddos has a birthday, but it's the truth.  And I'll probably say it for the rest of all of their birthdays so you've been warned :)  

On top of all of our school stuff today, the boys had a ball playing with all of Chayce's new toys.  Fun hot wheels sets, Legos, action figures, and probably Chayce's favorite toy so far...his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Sword.  Thankfully he got two of them so, they each have one to play with and so far no one's been hurt...we'll see how long that lasts :)  

Okay well I'm off to bed.  Hope you had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!