Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sweet Baby Ash

Our sweet baby boy, Ash James Riley, was born last Friday morning.  October 5, 2012 at 5:58am...that's when the magic happened.  He weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 20 inches long.  I was in love with him the second I saw him!  

So far he's a really good little baby.  He still sleeps a lot during the day, but he also has his awake times when he is so very alert.  He really listens when you talk to him...I love it!  He's happy almost all of the time.  But there are a few things he doesn't like...hiccups - especially when he's almost asleep, getting his diaper changed - it's when I put a new diaper on that makes him mad, and that's really about it for right now.  

His older brothers just love him to pieces!  Really, they do...it's adorable.  They get worried when he fusses, are excited to tell people about him, protective of him, love to just be by him...I couldn't be happier with how seamless adding a new little guy to the bunch has been.  

You guys are probably going to get tired of me gushing over this sweet little baby, but I already know how fast time goes and how quickly they grow up so, I'm gonna cherish every minute I have and gush away!  

Now for a bunch of adorable pictures!



And he sleeps...

Big brother Chacye loving on little Ash

Snuggles with Grandma

All ready for his hearing test...

Laying with big brother Vann :)

Talking to Grandma :)

Sleepy baby

I love his awake time!


 


I just love the positions he falls asleep in!


My three adorable boys!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are going to have yet another mini Chris. Congrats, he is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bree! And they all do look just like Chris. We were comparing his baby pictures to Ash just the other night and they're almost identical...it's crazy! Hope you and your fam are doing great!

      Delete
    2. I too know what it feels like to do all the work and have 3 kids that look just like their dad. We are doing well. Glad to hear your adjustment to three is working out well. I definitely had a hard time getting use to three.

      Delete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!