Thursday, December 20, 2012

Baking Cookies

We finally started baking our holiday cookies yesterday.  I let Chayce pick out two cookies from our dairy free cookbook to make so, he had some to snack on.  He chose peanut butter cookies and sugar cookies.  So far, we've only made the peanut butter ones.  I also made my most favorite cookie that my mom makes every Christmas...I'm not sure of the exact name, but it's the haystack one...you know the one with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, chinese noodles and cashews.  Whoever thought of putting those four ingredients together in a genius!  I love them and cannot stop eating them!  To my surprise, the boys are really digging the ginger spice cookies I made.  When given the chance to pick out one to eat...that's the one they've been going for thus far. 

Chaycers making the criss-crosses on his peanut butter cookies :)



I have got to start wrapping the boys presents!!  I haven't wrapped a single one...aaaahhh!  I love wrapping, but I don't like wrapping sneakily...nervous one of the boys is gonna catch me the entire time.  They don't ever get out of bed once we tuck them at night (except if they're sick or something)...but I'm still so nervous about getting caught.  So, here I am having not wrapped a single gift and Christmas is 5 days away.  


The boys playing Wii while I blog...Love them!

Hope you're having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!