Friday, February 15, 2013

Ash's Baptism

My sweet little Ash got baptized last weekend.  And I was so happy that my mom and Aunt Jean could come celebrate and spend the weekend with us.  The boys all loved having them here and enjoyed every moment they had with them!

This was one of Ash's favorite spots :)

I caught him with his eyes are closed...but I just love his huge smile in this pic!

Smiles for Grandma :)

There was a lot of this going on...tickling and giggling...the boys loved it!

Chilling in Jean's arms

Sweet baby

And here was his other favorite spot :)

He fell asleep on Grandma's shoulder a few times...

The boys are entertaining him


Baby Ash sees Vann's hand...

And then he gets him and Ash loves it!

They love their baby brother

My handsome lil' guy all dressed up and ready for church

He thought the collar was delish :)

I kept trying to pull the collar down a bit, but it didn't work too well

Baptism time!



Mom, Ash and I

This is one of my most favorite pictures ever!! 

So flippin' cute!

A little tummy time

Trying to get a picture of Jean and Vann...Vann was being a stinker and kept sticking his tongue out...silly boy!

Fifteen pictures later and we finally got one with no tongue...yay!

More play time...Vann doing airplane with Grandma

While Jean and Chayce did this roll-on-the-ground game





Vann trying to do airplane with Chayce...

Mmmm, these fingers are gooood!  

It was a really great weekend!  I wish we lived closer so we could see more of my family.  I miss them tons! 

Hope you're having a fun Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!