Monday, March 4, 2013

Another fever

My little Chaycers has another fever.  A pretty high one too...103.6 under his arm.  I hate when my kiddos are sick.  He did have a couple of hours this afternoon when it dropped back down to normal, but then spiked again tonight before bed.  My poor little sweetie.  Makes me sad.  Hopefully noone else catches whatever bug he has.  Although the last two times he was the only one who got it...whatever 'it' is.  We still don't know.  But something is causing these high fevers, just wish I knew what.  Anyhow, so that happened today.  

What else??  Oh our phone got disconnected...on purpose :)  I finally cancelled it so, now we're only reachable on our cells.  

I have a new love...hot tea.  Mmmm, good!  I started drinking a little bit of it when I had a horrible sore throat awhile back.  And my consumption has just kept increasing since then.  I recently started putting a tablespoon of coconut oil in it after it steeps, just because it's good for you, and I'm liking that too.  My new fav...berry...it's sooo good!

Our preschool theme this week is ocean animals.  I went to the library on Sunday and got a ton, like 30, books.  There were just so many great books about sea horses, sharks, jelly fish, etc, I had to get one of each!  And let me tell you Vann is crazy about them!  It's so fun to watch him read with such curiosity.  We have a lot of books in our home library, but not a lot about ocean animals...I may have to fix that.  

Vann was snuggling with Baby Ash today...it was cute!  Here are a few pictures...








Okay well I'm off to watch a little tv before bed.  Enjoy your night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!