Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

How was your St. Patrick's Day?  Ours was good.  Kinda low key.  I did something super fun and cleaned the house in the morning...you're jealous I know :)  And then we went up to Chris's Dad's house for some corned beef and cabbage for dinner.  Good stuff.  While we were there I tried to capture a cute pic of the boys in their green get-up.  Here are some of my attempts...

Not one of my 30 pictures had all 3 of them looking and smiling at the camera...

Ash is a little distracted :)

Cuteness!

What's up big bro?

Ash getting tickled.  If you notice...Chayce kept the same pose pretty much the whole time...it was catching him with his eyes open that was the hard part.  

Mmmm, Vann's fingers are good!

One of my favs

He was cracking up watching the boys dance around.  It was soooo cute!!  
Laughing!

I just love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!