Sunday, April 21, 2013

Crawling

The boys played outside a lot today.  It was a pretty nice day.  I had plans to clean my car out, but it was a bit too chilly for little Ash to be outside with the wind and all so, I'll just get that done another day.  Plus I had a pretty full day with my kitchen fiasco :)

Ash is officially crawling.  Did I tell you that yet?  I can't remember.  Anyhow, he is.  He does still army crawl sometimes, but he can crawl well normally if he wants to.  I had to start using the baby gates this week because if I take my eyes off him, he can be by the stairs before I know it...he's pretty quick!  His favorite places to hang out are right by where the carpet meets either the wood floor or the tile.  And he's ventured into the kitchen a few times now...found the vent that's in the middle of the floor...always a baby favorite.  He still does his little 'sitting pose' all the time...it's cute!  Here are a few pics...


Vann holding Ash...sweetness

Tickle, tickle!

Just sitting...

Crawling to the tile

This is where he likes to hang out...


Going from sitting to crawling

More sitting


For some reason I like his expression in this picture :)

And my cute lil' Chaycers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!