Sunday, April 21, 2013

There's Still Hope!

Chris was taking a look at the chicken eggs a little bit ago and guess what?!?!  He saw a couple of them move!!  That makes me sooo happy!  So, then I started looking at them a bit closer.  Before I was just looking for cracked shells.  But when he said he saw them move I noticed that one of the eggs is 'dot' up and when I turned them all the last time they were all 'x' up...so he must've rolled.  And another one of the eggs is right up against the wall of the incubator and I know I didn't put him there...so he rolled too!  So exciting!!  I stared at them for awhile and of course they didn't move for me, but I'll keep checking on them so, hopefully I'll get a little wiggle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!