Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Standing Up

It all started a couple of weeks ago.  We were getting ready for bed and the lil' man did this...

He pulled himself up onto his knees!  I love his little expression here :)



The next morning he did this...

And that was it...he's been going non stop since!

A few days later playing on his piano


Here he is another day on his piano...


He's like, 'hey Molly check this out'...

I'm gonna stand up...

Ta da! 

He even one hands it!

Then one morning I came in to get him and he was so proud of himself...he was standing up in his crib!  I didn't capture a pic the first time, but I did get one a few days later.  

This one was taken on May 1st.  

Hi Mom!  Look at me!!  Lil' cutie :)

The boys like entertaining their little brother :)

So, that's kind of how it happened.  Now all he wants to do is stand up next to something.  I keep telling him he's growing up a little too fast.  He doesn't care.  He just crawls the other way and pulls himself up onto something else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!