Friday, September 6, 2013

11 Months Old

My sweet baby boy turned 11 months old yesterday.  So bittersweet.  I want him to grow up and I want him to stay little forever all at the same time.  He's just getting so big!  

He can shake his head yes and no.  He loves to clap.  He's a little talker...well grunter actually.  But he really gets going when he sees something he likes.  One of his favs is watching airplanes.  And reading animal books...he likes to hear what sounds they make.  He laughs every time we make a snorting noise for a pig.  He's still walking all over the place.  His most favorite toy is a ball.  He's starting to care less and less about his bottle.  Is it bad that I've already introduced him to the tv...well I have.  He'll likely be scarred for life :)  He likes watching the Baby Einstein movies.  He won't sit for too long, but for a few minutes anyhow.  He's not a fan of new people...pretty shy just like the other two.  He lays his head on me when he's trying to hide from someone...it's adorable. 


Playing in the front yard

Pointing to an airplane while at Vann's practice last night


Chaycers playing on the Kindle during practice


Looking at another airplane.  Check out those cheeks...I just wanna kiss 'em!

What' going on over there?




I just can't believe he'll be one in a month.  How did a year fly by already?  Sigh.  That's the way it works though.  But guess what?!  I only have one more month of pumping milk then I'm done!!  That's exciting :)  I changed my schedule not too long ago and I'm only pumping 3 times a day now so, it's really not that bad.  But it'll be so nice to not have to do it at all.  What will I do with that extra time in my day?!  I'm sure I'll find something to keep me busy :)

A special shout out to my mom.  It's her birthday today.  Happy Birthday Momma!  Love you bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!