Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bikes and Sticks

Chayce got his new shoes in the mail yesterday.  He's been patiently waiting for them since his birthday.  They're colorful and fun...right up his alley!  He immediately wanted to put them on and go outside to run and ride his bike.  So, that's just what we did.


Chaycers riding his bike.


Ash found some sticks


What's over here?!

I'm gonna fix mom's tire



Ash has a few new tricks.  When he waves he also says, 'Bah!'...for bye.  And he's starting to sign 'all done' when he's done eating a meal or snack.  He's still sleeping really well which I am very thankful for!  And he loves being outside.  He'll find a leaf or stick and carry it everywhere.  And I 'think' he may be calling me using his m sounds.  I went to the bathroom downstairs this morning and he yelled 'Ma!  Mamama!  Mah!' through the gate over and over again.  Now I'm not sure if that was just the sound he chose to use at that time or if he was really calling for me.  He also did it the other day from his crib.  So, I'll just have to wait and see if he keeps doing it.  If so, that's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!