Monday, September 30, 2013

Jumphouse

I took the boys to their friend, Nate's, birthday party this weekend.  They had fun jumping in the jumphouse.  Even little Ash.  It was his second time in one and he enjoyed it much more this time.  He giggled a lot!  And he tried to bounce and walk around and did a lot of tumbling in the process.  It was pretty cute!

Trying to walk...this always resulted in falling...which always made him laugh :)


Watching all the big kids

This is so much fun!

Such a cutie!

So excited!

He had the jumphouse alone for a little bit so, he was able to actually walk around a bit easier.  



He had a lot of fun!

Vann, Nate & Chayce (who was obviously thrilled about taking a picture :) )


I got a lot of stuff done this weekend.  Did some shopping for the boys' magic party.  Picked up a few things for the boys' bathroom that I'm finally finishing.  It's been oh ya know over a year since I started it...I'm a little embarrassed to admit that.  It will be finished by this weekend...for real.  Cleaned the house, wrapped a bunch of presents...we have a lot of birthdays coming up.  I also baked a bunch of pumpkin apple muffins...they are yummy!  And I made french toast out of a loaf of bread.  I like to freeze some and keep a few slices in the fridge...makes for quick, easy breakfasts.  It was a good, productive weekend!

Baby Ash will be one in less than a week...aahhh!  He started saying 'uh oh' this weekend.  Sounds a bit more like 'ah oohhh'...and he keeps practicing it over and over :)  Have a told you how good of a lil' eater he is?  Well, he is. He will gobble up just about anything you put on his plate.  I am a little nervous though that he can't tolerate milk like Chayce.  When he started drinking more of it I noticed his diapers were different.  So, I decided to test it out.  I only gave him lactose free milk for a few days.  Then I gave him cow's milk yesterday.  Sure enough, his diapers were different...and not a good different.  So, I'm not sure what to do.  I think I'll test it out again just to be sure.  But if he does seem to have a slight lactose intolerance then I'm just not going to give him cow's milk.  But I won't cut out cheese and stuff like that.  We've slowly introduced cheese to Chayce and he's doing okay with it.  He still doesn't drink cow's milk and he eats lactose free yogurt.  But we don't seem to have to be quite as careful about what he eats.  I can tell though when he has too much lactose.  

Alrighty, I've gotta go get busy.  My to do list is rather long and calling my name.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!