Friday, October 25, 2013

Upsidedown

I walked into the living room yesterday and found Vann reading like this...

Looks comfortable huh?!


He heard me snapping pics of him and said 'Mom!'

Then Ash wanted me to pick him up so, I took his picture first :)

Ash is checking out Chayce under the paper bag.  He's trying to stick his fingers in the eye holes.

He thought is was pretty funny!  

We're headed to Ohio tonight after work for a mini vacation.  Our good friend, Laurie, lives there so, we're gonna spend the night at her house tonight.  Then we're all driving up to Cedar Point tomorrow to spend the day there...it's an hour and 40 minutes from her house.  Cedar Point is an amusement park.  I haven't been to one in years...gosh maybe even since I lived in Texas...that's a long time ago.  I love roller coasters...like love them, love them...so, I'm really looking forward to it!  I'm not excited about how chilly it's gonna be though.  I've got all our winter gear ready so, we'll be bundled up, but I still wish it was going to be in the 50's at least instead of the 40's.  Oh well, we'll make the best of it!  Then we're headed back home on Sunday sometime.  It'll be a quick, fun trip!

The boys had a birthday party at Epic Air last night.  It's a fun trampoline place.  They had a good time jumping around!  

Vann liked jumping off the walls.

Chaycers jumping

Group shot

Vann got a Mad Libs Jr for his birthday.  He pulled it out the other day and thought they were pretty funny!  

Reading his story to me...

He did a few of them and giggled while he read them :)

Okay, I'm off to finish getting things ready for our trip.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!