Thursday, November 14, 2013

Purse organizer

I bought this cute purse organizer yesterday.  I'm excited for it to get here!  Although it's coming from China or somewhere so, it'll likely take a little bit.  It'll be so great to organize my snacks and lip glosses and all that fun stuff.  
I love the blue!  And I love that it's super cheap...like $3.
It's on Amazon if you want to check it out.  There are lots of other colors.  Click here!

I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday!  I have lots of fun stuff to do this weekend.  First up is the DMV...woot, woot!  Yeah that's gonna be a blast.  I have to renew my license.  Then I'm gonna hit the bank...another super fun errand, I know you're jealous :)  I need to open a savings account for little Ash.  After that I'm gonna stop by Old Navy to make a return and see if there's anything I can't live without.  Right next door to Old Navy is Five Below so, I'll pop in there to see if they have any fun stocking stuffers for the boys.  Then on my way home I'm gonna stop by Vann's soccer coach's house to pick up his soccer pictures and trophy.  And that'll be it!

Okay I'm off to watch some Grey's Anatomy.  Chat with ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!