Monday, December 30, 2013

Bubblegum and bath blocks

Here are a few pics from yesterday...

They love Bubblegum!  Ash is looking at Chayce like why the heck do you have your hands on your face? 

Touch her nicely Ash...

Or not.  If you look close you can see her nose poking out between his lil fingers :)

Cheese Chayce!

Cutie!

They got this plug in duck hunter game for Christmas.  Ash is trying to be like Vann with the bow...he's holding it up pointing it at the tv :)

Ash got these really cool bath blocks from Santa.  He loves them!  

His favorite piece...he likes to push the red circle in and out over and over again.

Chayce is playing with him in the tub.

He likes to lay on his belly.

And he loves to splash!  

Playing peek-a-boo with Chayce through the little hole.

It was really cute to watch :)

Sweet baby fell asleep with his feet hanging out of his crib.  He's getting so big!

Sewing update...I fixed Ash's mattress protector.  The mesh was a little tricky, but I got 'er done!  My next project is to fix one of our pillow covers.  It's ripped completely down one side, thankfully on the seam, so it should be an easy fix.  

Okay I'm off to bed.  I got a book from the library that I want to finish reading.  Sleep sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!