Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy 2014!

We had a pretty low key New Years Eve.  It was nice though to spend some time with my bff and just hang with my fam.  We even got the big boys, Chris and Mike, to play Mad Gab with us...that's such a funny game.  I remember playing it at my Grandma's house when I was younger.  We laughed and laughed!

The boys decorating a Happy New Year sign.


One New Year's Day we played a lot of Super Mario on Wii.  It's so hard to play with 4 people, but yet so fun!  The boys all played in the snow and built a snowman. 


The snow was kinda hard to stick together so, they used buckets to help out.  That's why he has such a skinny head :)



Cuteness!

More cuteness!

Do you make resolutions?  This year I want to read more books.  My goal is to read two a month, one being inspirational...something I can learn or grow from, and the other can be whatever.  I love reading, but just don't make time for it.  I did get myself a Nicholas Sparks book at the library on Sunday, 'The Best of Me', and it was so good yet so sad.  I cried and cried.  One set I'd love to read this year is 'The Hunger Games.'  If you've read any books you love, let me know...I'd love some recommendations!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!