Friday, January 3, 2014

Blocks and bouncy balls

Here's a few pics of what the boys were up to yesterday.  

Ash is emptying the container of blocks.



Meanwhile Chayce is playing with a little Star Wars playdoh set he got from his friend for Christmas.  


And Vann is making a bouncy ball.  

Chayce made one too.  They turned out pretty cool!

It even bounces!

Ash is still in love with books.  He's even thrown a few baby tantrums when it's time to stop reading a book and go to bed.  He's learning more words all the time.  Some of his new words are apple, turtle and waddle (like a penguin).  One word he rarely says is mama.  Even though he knows I'm mama and he can say it.  Maybe it's because I'm around all the time so, he doesn't have to call for me.  Who knows.  

The book I'm reading right now is called 'The Lovely Bones' by Alice Sebold.  Have you heard about it or read it?  It's very hard for me to read.  In fact, after the first few sentences I almost changed my mind and started reading something different.  It's about a little girl who got murdered and it's told from her point of view.  I'm always so worried about something bad happening to my kids and I'm constantly worrying about dying myself...I'm not sure this is a great book for me.  But I'm gonna stick it out...for now anyhow.  I'll let ya know how it goes.

And with that lovely thought, I'm outta here!  Hope you're having a fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!