Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Divergent Series

Oh my gosh, I read another super great book!  'Divergent' by Veronica Roth.  It's so good I read it in a day.  


And then I read the next book, 'Insurgent' also by Veronica Roth the next day.  


I'm on the wait list for the third one.  Hopefully it will be available soon.  You should totally read this series!  It's about a community that's divided into factions (or groups) based on what kind of person you are.  It's kind of hard to explain so, you just need to read it.  I so wish there was a movie of this book.  Oh my gosh...I just looked and there is a movie of this book...yay!  It comes out in March of this year.  I'm for sure going to see it in the theater!  Until then I think I'm gonna read the books again...yes I liked them that much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!