Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  Ours was nice and relaxing.  Vann went to a science class at the library on Saturday that he enjoyed.  They did all kinds of experiments with water and objects learning about density and buoyancy.  He ended up staying an extra half hour with some other kiddos because he was loving it so much :) 

I got a bunch of errands done....mostly returns and such from Christmas.  I returned a bubble bath to Bath and Body Works and got 3 body washes and 2 lotions for the same price!  I was super stoked.  They're having their 75% off certain scents sale which ended up being a great deal for me :)  

It snowed again this weekend.  I'm so over snow.  Ugh, when is it going to stop??  Chris is going out of town today for a few days for work.  Guess where he gets to go...Texas!  Lucky duck.  I was so wishing we could all tag along with him, but no such luck.  I'm stuck in this frozen tundra.  I did some more reading this past week.  Here are my reviews...


I read the book 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins in like a day.  It was so good!  It's about this place where they send a bunch of kids into an unknown area where they have to fight for weapons and food and only one can come out alive.  Sounds awful, right?  It really is, but it's still so good!  If you haven't read it you totally should.  Now I'm waiting for the second book, 'Catching Fire' to become available at the library for me to read.  Hopefully soon!


I also read 'Safe Haven' by Nicholas Sparks.  I'm a sucker for his books and of course liked it as well.  It's about a wife that escapes her beating husband and finds herself in a small town where she lets her guard down and finally feels safe again...or does she?  You'll have to read to find out :)  
I'm going to start the book 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth today.  I have no idea what it's about, but it got good reviews so, I'm excited to read it.  I borrowed it from the library on my kindle.  I've been using the library like crazy lately!  

Okay, I need to finish up some school work with the boys.  Hope you have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!