Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fingerprints

I got a a fun book from the library this weekend for the boys…Ed Emberley's Fingerprint Drawing Book.  They love stamping so, I thought they'd enjoy making fingerprint creations.  And they did!  


It shows you how to make all kinds of things out of your fingerprints…animals, people, different feelings, bugs, food, lots of stuff!


They had fun putting all the little details on them.  

Chayce is using his pinky for orange.  

He made an itty bitty circle :)

Vann made a little scene.  Then they each made an underwater scene as well.  


My little Ash figured out how to climb up on the kitchen table chairs today.   He was pretty proud of himself.  This is not good news for me as now I will have to watch him like a hawk even more than I do now.  My baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!