Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tickle time

Here are some pics of the boys being goofy yesterday...

He had a crazy hat on :)

I see you :)

My sweet boy :)

I'm gonna tickle you Chayce...

Tickle, tickle!

Meanwhile, cutie Vann is drawing at the table.  


Vann had his first baseball practice last night.  The fields aren't ready yet because the weather hasn't been cooperating so, they had practice at an indoor baseball place.  They practiced batting and Vann did really well!  He had a lot of great hits.  

Not a very good pic because of all the fence action, but you get the idea.



So, I'm still working out, but I switched it up and am doing it in the afternoon or evening instead.  After two weeks of getting up at 5:30am, I realized it wasn't working.  Ash still wakes up a few times a night (lil' stinker) so, my body really needs that extra 45 minutes of sleep in the morning.  But I figure as long as I'm working out it doesn't matter what time I do it at.  

I started reading that ginormous book, 'Infinite Jest'.   Holy cow is it hard to read.  I had to reread a ton of it already just to figure out what the heck is going on.  It's very wordy and very detailed in explaining things.  Which you think would be good, but it's too much.  For me anyhow.  I'm gonna stick with it for awhile in hopes that it gets either easier to read or really interesting and engaging.  I keep telling myself the author has to have a reason for the way he's writing.  So, we'll see.  

Okay, I'm off to start school with the boys.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!