Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bike rides

The boys and I have been doing a lot more bike riding.  We went almost 3 miles the other day and they all did great until Chayce realized he was dying of thirst...haha!  Next time I will remember to bring water.  

Vann and I went on a 5 mile bike ride by ourselves.  He rocked it!

Ash loves his new trailer!  And I love being able to take them all with me. 

This was the day we did almost 3 miles. 

There's a trail not too far from here, have to load my bike up in the car and drive there, that's 10 miles long.  I want to do it here one of these days.  Riding on the sidewalk gets pretty bumpy especially because they're redoing a ton of the streets in our neighborhood so, the curbs are all crazy uneven.  Regardless, we've been having fun getting out and about together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!