Sunday, June 15, 2014

My new blog

I started a new blog the other day and I'm really excited about it!  You should check it out:  www.shelovesweights.com.  It's my journey with fitness and healthy eating.  I've wanted to be fit and healthy my whole life and finally made the decision a few months ago to really make it happen.  I've been working out almost daily and love it.  Like love it, love it!  It's something I look forward to every day.  So, I wanted a place to talk about it.  To tell my story and to hold me accountable so, I'll stay on track.  I also became a Beachbody coach.  I really enjoy all the workouts I've purchased from Beachbody and I love having my coach help me.  So, I thought how awesome would it be to help others reach their fitness goals?!  Pretty awesome if you ask me.  Anyhow, I'm really excited about this new journey I'm on.  If you get a minute, check out my new blog and let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!