Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Batter, peek-a-boo & finger painting

I think I've told you before, but little Ash loves to cook and bake with me.  Every time I do anything, even cut up an apple, he has to be right there with me.  He likes to stir and taste and help in anyway he can.  I love it!

This day we were making some sort of muffin.

 He likes the batter!

You can see where he stuck his whole hand in the bowl...haha!

Then one day we made some homemade cheesy crackers.  They were pretty good!

Is he not just the cutest lil' thing you've ever seen?!?!  

He laid inside the folded down train tent for like 20 straight minutes.  I'm not kidding.  It was pretty funny.

And then we turned it into a game of peek-a-boo!

Time to paint again!  He started out with just a brush, but then he decided to get his hand in it too!

They were painting fall trees.

I'm gonna put a handprint right here...

And over here...

Aahhh!  Look at my messy hands!! 

Vann's thinking about his next move :)

Okay I'm off to clean up a bit so, I can relax and catch up on my shows.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!